Since 1904, the Zahnradpumpenfabrik Mannheim has been synonymous with sophisticated and durable products worldwide. When it comes to engineering, design and manufacturing, we place heavy emphasis on quality and continuity. Our company has developed over the years as follows: 1911–1915 – Construction of a new factory with production and administration buildings. 1919 – Product range expanded to include the manufacturing of tubular heat exchangers. 1925 – Product range expanded to include the manufacturing of filters. 1938 – Company name changed to Fr. August Neidig Söhne, Maschinenfabrik. 1943–1944 – More than 85% of production facilities are destroyed in the course of the war. 1946 – Production facilities are rebuilt and manufacturing resumes. 1951 – Product range expanded to include oil supply systems. 1979 – Company name changed to ZPM Zahnradpumpenfabrik Mannheim GmbH, as it is still known today.
Prekių katalogo apžvalga
Šia kalba katalogo nėra. Tačiau šios įmonės katalogą galite rasti šiomis kalbomis:
- Peržiūrėti katalogą Katalogas VOKIEČIŲ kalba